Canon vs Continuity

 Canon vs Continuity


In today's video I discuss the concepts of Canon and Continuity. Is there a difference? What is the Difference? Are they even important? Is it important? The Star Wars and Star Trek franchises are where I see this debate come up the most. Most often being used to justify a persons dislike of a certain film or show by claiming it breaks canon and/or continuity. In this video I hope to provide the definitive answer and settle the debate once and for all. Feel free to challenge me in the comments.

Note: a few times in the video, I myself make the mistake I'm trying to correct of people using canon and continuity to mean the same thing, despite them being different according to my argument. In other words, I spoke the wrong term on a few occasions.

Original Air-date: Jun 9, 2020

Watch Here: https://utreon.com/v/nIkIdpwuTzk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is the Chosen One? | A Star Wars Theory

1st 2020 Presidential Debate Response

My Favorite Moment in Star Wars