2020 Presidential Election Prediction

I predict that Joe Biden will win in the 2020 Presidential Election. Based on historic trends, current trends and polls, and my own gut instinct. The only thing I'm unsure about is that Both Maine's and Nebraska's Second District goes to Biden. Even if I got those two wrong, Biden will still win. I personally don't think Iowa, Georgia, Ohio, or Texas will go to Biden/Democratic in this election, so I gave them to Trump. Below is my election prediction map.



Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

You just saw how I think each state will vote, bit what about the margins. Well the following map will show them.



Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

Now because I want to, the next map is the best case senario that would see a Trump victory based on current polls and trends.



Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

The last prediction map I'm going to do is the best case senario that would see a Biden victory based on current polls and trends. This last map is in a way a realistic dream senario. This last senario does require Biden to flip Texas, however, even if Biden fails to flip Texas this senario would still be a good result for biden



Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

This Concludes my Election Predictions with 3 senarios: The Best Outcome form both Canidates and the outcome I think will happen.

-Jonathan Berry

Comments

  1. Update: in my Trump victory scenario, switch Wisconsin to Biden and Pennsylvania to Trump. More recent data indicates Trump is more likely to win the Keystone State than America's Dairyland.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is the Chosen One? | A Star Wars Theory

1st 2020 Presidential Debate Response

Last Week in the Presidential Election